If your comics podcast is putting you to sleep…time to try some Chronic Insomnia.
In this less than incredible episode:
- Ryan’s ode to chicken child genocide, and Mark Berndt outdoes Sandusky with “Salty or Sweet” game!
- Hickman offers infinite Oppenheimer’s in upcoming Manhattan Projects!
- Liefield takes over the New 52, Marvel’s new Spider-Men campaign, and other stories to curdle the blood!
- Nonplayer Update: details on impending second issue, some hope that series could conclude prior to next Halley’s Comet sighting!
- Chronic Review: Thief of Thieves # 1, New Mutants # 37, Secret Avengers # 22!
“You guys really make the night go by faster at work.” – Charlie B. Canadian, Actual victim of Chronic Insomnia
Filed under: Chronic Insomnia