Ultimate Facepalm Episode 76: Ben Affleck as Batman, Pepsi flavored Cheetos and Idris Elba screams “The Warriors shot Cyrus!”
It’s G Money’s Birthday so don’t expect anything to make any sense (even less so than usual)
Enough faffing about, let’s get to it!
Miley Cyrus at the MVAs – Lose your mind or J.J. Dillon
Ben Affleck as Batman; Amazing and horrifying internet response
Give me $9.2 million and we’ll lose or gain as much weight as you’d like!
UFP Crew Questions
- Riff Raff for Australian Prime Minister
- Pepsi-flavored Cheetos: The world is officially on the decline
- Comic book recommendations
- Our thoughts on current Pro-wrestling promotions
- Neil Armstrong: R.I.P.
- You too can now SMELL like an Avenger (maybe)
- Bryan Cranston (more than likely) cast as Lex Luthor for a 6 movie deal
- Justice League of America/Trinity War will make the internet explode
- Justice League of Canada…..?
- Lobo’s new origin/look is ‘hot garbage’
- James Robinson on two unnamed Marvel ongoing titles
- Mike Del Mundo on Superior Spider Man team up
- Christopher Eccelston teases a Dr Who return in the 50th anniversary episode
- New trailer for Jackass’ ‘Bad Grandpa’
- Sega Australia’s attempt at re-releasing classic Sega titles
- American Horror Story: Coven release date and new teaser trailer
- Killer is Dead review
- Saints Row 4 review
Filed under: Ultimate Facepalm
Tags: AAA, Altered Beast, Australia, avengers, Bad Grandpa, Batman, Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, Christian Bale, Christopher Eccelston, CMLL, DC, Dr. Who, Golden Axe, jackass, James Robinson, Justice League of America, Killer is Dead, lex luthor, Lobo, Mark Strong, Marvel, Matt Damon, Mike Del Mundo, MTV, mtv video music awards, mtv vmas, Neil Armstrong, Perth, ROH, Saints Row 4, Sega Australia, Suda 51, Superman, tna, vma, WWE, zach snyder