Looking very spiffy in our vomit-covered rented suits, here is the latest episode in all it’s “glory”
The Melbourne Cup continues to annoy and perplex us
Remember, remember the 5th of November…. For annoying the piss out of us!
Those dirtbags over at The Boxed Whine….
UFP Crew questions
– Ejecting people into space
– Freakin’ hipsters
– Who has the bigger hog?
– Batman Origins
– Best “starting point” comics
– Antechinus: the only animal who likes to play FPSs
– Sandman: Overture
– Chocolate potato chips
– “Five years later” for New 52
Oprah can’t do the Twitter
Miley Cyrus moves of from old boyfriend by making out with old talentless bags of pale white skin
Former world’s fattest man finds love
NERD NEWS!!! (@ 1 hour 9 mins)
– Hourman CW TV series
– All New Marvel Now
– Kamala Khan, the new Ms Marvel
– Vince Gilligan on Community
– Hugh Jackman and James Mangold in talks for new Wolverine film
– Jim Starlin Thanos project
– Stormtrooper vibrators?
– Camp WWE is a horrible, horrible idea
– Bruce Campbell shoots down Army of Darkness 2
– Ouya hits over 500 games
– Videos actually BUILD your brains, not rots them!
– The Kane and Lynch movie is going to happen (?)
– Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag review
– The Mandarin retcon
Filed under: Comic Podcasts, Ultimate Facepalm
Tags: Army of Darkness 2, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, Batman origins, Bruce Campbell, Camp WWE, Dan Didio, DC, Hipsters, Hourman, hugh jackman, Kane and Lynch, Marvel, Miley Cyrus, new 52, Oprah, Ouya, Sandman: Overture, the 5th of November, The Melbourne cup, The Wolverine, Vegans, Vince Gilligan