Filth Movie Review, Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women and Michael Bay was an enormous cry baby loser at CES
Mmmmm! A delicious tasty start to the show (for us anyways!)
Here we go!
Our heat wave can counter your cold snap America!
Trying to make beating off “cool” with the kids
Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
– Naked Washing Machine Hide and Seek
– Ghost Rider now “Ghost Driver”?
– “Meth addled masturbator fighter 15 cops in a bar” or as I like to call it “My 14th Birthday”
– Agents of SHIELD and Coulson’s resurrection
– Edgar Wright with some mysterious Ant Man News
– Our thoughts on the potential Boba Fett movie
– Great Australian Leader
– Brett Harris’ Top Ten comics. See them HERE: http://comicbookevangelist.wordpress.com/
– Shia LeBeouf douches it up YET AGAIN!!!!
– Nandos fiend a fat twat
Filth Movie Review
NRED NEWS (@ 1hour 13mins)
– Michael Cry-Bay-Bay walks out of his speech at CES
– Sony sold 4.2 million PS4s before the end of 2013, but F*CKING PUTTY SQUAD!!!
– Japanese nurse forcing his stepson to play GTA IV
– Original Sin Marvel Event involving the death of the Watcher
– Gail Simone to return to Deadpool
– Justice League War looks really average
– Star Wars comics moving to Marvel
– Invincible relaunch
– Francesco Francavilla gaining momentum with his “Batsploitation” art
– Hulk reboots
– One Punch Man
– China temporarily lifts it’s ban on games consoles
– Danny Cannon to direct Gotham pilot
– David Lynch is bringing back Twin Peaks
– John Romita Jr on Superman
Perth Shark Attack wrap up
Filed under: Comic Podcasts, Ultimate Facepalm
Tags: Agents of Shield, boba fett, CES, Colin Barnett, Cory Bernardi, DC, deadpool, Edgar Wright, Filth, Gail Simone, Ghost Rider, image, Invincible, Marvel, Michael Bay, Nandos, nick fury, Original Sin, PS4, Samsung, Shark Attack, Shia Lebeouf, Star Wars, The Watcher, Xbox One