No “H” on our foreheads as we are not hard-light holograms… or are we???
What a terrible lead-in! This surely is a great omen for the upcoming show!
Let’s get to it!
Alan Davies heckling of G Money
Much love to our geek-podcast brethren and just WHO IS the flagship show of the Rhymes With Geek podcast network???
G Money to start his own Twitter! And has his own comics column in an actual magazine! Will wonders never cease!?
Check out @the_ironsheik on Twitter for the best laugh in a long time
Waluigi was NOT recently inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame
Talk topics and questions!
– Is Hank Pym too old? Why does Juan Daeho sound like a housewife from Brooklyn?
– If you see ‘Lone Survivor’ you will be shot! (if you text in front of an insane man in Florida)
– Dan Slott readies the return of Peter Parker
– How long will it take for Marvel to become dicks and lose their integrity
– Fox’s new Gotham origins series; “Gotham High”
– A bit love from our UFP Crew
– Do we rate Game of Thrones?
– Johnny Depp as Doctor Strange?
– Do we prefer PC or Mac?
– Gabourey Sidibe trolls the trolls
– David O Russell’s interview faux pas
– Irish man’s seven week erection
– We officially apologize for Neknominate
– Magic the Gathering film
– Bill Paxton joins Agents of SHIELD and Stan Lee to cameo
– DC launches Secret Origins
– Intelligence TV series
– True Detective and Helix TV Series
– Season 3 finale of Sherlock
– Jesse Plemons in cast in the new Star Wars films
– PS3 Vs PS4 analysis via Tomb Raider
– The Last of Us wins IGNs 2013 Game of the Year and their new single-player DLC campaign
– The Dark Horse Buffy re-launch
Filed under: Comic Podcasts, Ultimate Facepalm
Tags: Agents of Shield, Amazing Spider-Man, Ant Man, Australia, buffy, Dark Horse, DC, doctor strange, Game of Thrones, Gotham, Jesse Plemons, Marvel, Michael Douglas, Neknominate, Perth, podcasts, PS3, PS4, Sherlock, summer glau, The Iron Sheik, The Last Of Us